With an Interrail Pass you can either travel through all of Europe or just within one country. The Interrail Pass also gives you a lot of other benefits. Go to interrail.eu for a complete list.
- Interrail Pass can be booked from our customer service at +47 61 05 19 10.
- Different kinds of Interrail Pass er:
- Interrail for youths: from the age of 12 years up to the age of 28.
- Interrail for adults: From the age of 28.
- Interrail for seniors: Over the age of 60 qualify for a discount.
- Family discount: Up to two children per adult under the age of 12 travel for free.
- Interrail Passes can be booked 11 months in advance at the earliest.
- The bookingfee for buying Interrail Pass i Norway is NOK 195.
- Interail Pass can also be booked on interrail.eu.
- Make sure you have your passportnumber rea
Interrail Global Pass
This Interrail Pass is valid all over Europe. You can choose an unlimited number of travel days, or a limited number of days within one period of time. There are 5 different offers available.
If you select one of the Flexi options, you can decide on how many days you want to travel within the overall period you have chosen. The Interrail pass is not valid for travel within your country of residence, but it gives you 50% discount on tickets to or from the border.
Interrail One Country Pass
You can also buy an Interrail Pass for a single country. You can choose from almost all the countries in Europe. But remember – you cannot buy a pass for Norway if you live in Norway.
You can obtain information on train times and order tickets from Norway to other countries by calling 815 00 888/(+47) 23 62 00 00, press 9 for information in English. The lines are open Monday-Friday between 08:00 and 16:00 and on Saturdays and Sundays between 09:00 and 15:00. This service costs NOK 0,39 per minute + NOK 0.89 for the connection. There will be a booking fee of NOK 50 for each abroad booking.
The use of Interrail Pass in Norway
If you are travelling with a long distance train it is highly recommended to make a seat reservation in advance. The price is NOK 50. For more comfort and complimentary tea/coffee, book a seat in NSB Komfort for NOK 100.
International Rail Planner App
The Rail Planner App offers everything pass holders need to successfully plan their rail journey by providing offline timetable information for international European trains and connections.