The train is an easy and comfortable way of travelling in Norway. If you want to break up the journey there are plenty of interesting destinations and attractions to visit along the route.
Map and stations on the Sørland Railway
The Sørland Railway stops at the following stations between Oslo and Stavanger:
Nordagutu station - connections with the Bratsbergbanen to Porsgrunn/Skien
The Sørland Railway consists of several intersections that were built from the west, south and east. Among them is Jærbanen - the scenic stretch between Egersund and Stavanger.
Facilities on the Sørland Railway
These facilities are available on the Sørland Railway:
- Night train between Oslo and Stavanger
- NSB Komfort (comfort class) – Comfortable seats, power outlets & free coffee/tea
- NSB Family –Travelling with children on the train?
- NSB Kafé – Our food and refreshment service
- Internet (wifi) on the train
Prices and tickets
Find fares and book your tickets in our travelplanner below.