A new and more flexible InterRail is available. You can travel anywhere you want in Europe. The price is dependent on how long a period or how many days within a period you want to travel for, and your age.
For shorter trips, perhaps in combination with a flight, you can buy 5 days of travel. You can go wherever you want – all for a fixed price. If you want to travel within a single country, buy an InterRail pass for that country – and you can decide how many days of travel you want to buy.
If you want to travel for one month in Europe, this option is still available. But now, you also have the option of a pass for a shorter period: unlimited travel by InterRail for 22 days.
InterRail is available for teenagers and young adults up to the age of 26 and for children up to the age of 12. Children qualify for a discount of 50% on the price of an adult pass.
InterRail Global Pass
- This pass is valid all over Europe.
- You can choose an unlimited number of travel days, or a limited number of days within one period of time. There are 4 different offers available.
- If you select one of the Flexi options, you can decide on how many days you want to travel within the overall period you have chosen.
- The InterRail pass is not valid for travel within your country of residence, but it gives you 50% discount on tickets to or from the border.
InterRail One Country Pass
- You can also buy an InterRail pass for a single country. You can choose from all the countries in Europe, even Russia. But remember – you cannot buy a pass for Norway if you live in Norway.
You can obtain information on train times and order tickets from Norway to other countries by calling 815 00 888/(+47) 23 62 00 00, press 4 for information in English. The lines are open Monday-Friday between 08:00 and 20:00 and on Saturdays and Sundays between 09:00 and 15:00. This service costs NOK 0,39 per minute + NOK 0.89 for the connection. There will be a booking fee of NOK 50 for each abroad booking.
The use of InterRail Pass in Norway
If you are travelling on any of our regional railway lines, please observe that when booking a ticket, a seat is automatically reserved for you. This will be stated on your confirmation as well as on your ticket.
Internation Rail planner App
We are delighted to inform you that the Rail Planner App is now ready for boarding! This free App has been designed to support Eurail and InterRail Pass holders whilst travelling through Europe by train.
The Rail Planner App offers everything pass holders need to successfully plan their rail journey by providing offline timetable information for international European trains and connections.