Information for agents
Booking office in Norway
NSB Incoming Service
Phone: +47 23 62 11 11
Fax: +47 23 62 11 17
- Oslo - Bergen (type 7- new) Train 61, 64, 601, 602
- Oslo - Bergen / Trondheim / Kristiansand / Stavanger (type 73) Train 62 and 63. Train 41, 44, 46 and 47. Train 71 and 72
- Oslo - Trondheim (type 7 - new) Train Train 42 and 45
- Oslo - Halden / Gothenburg (type 73b)
- Trondheim - Bodø (Daytrain)
- Trondheim - Bodø (Night train)
- Trondheim - Bodø / Dombås - Åndalsnes / Hamar - Røros
Preliminary summer timetables for 2013
The Rauma Railway presentation and product manual
Pre-order food for your train journey
NSB offers the advantage of pre-ordering meals and beverages for small or large groups on board NSB trains, delivered directly to the customer’s seat. Order from our set menu, or contact us for a customized meal. We also deliver meals that can be taken onboard corresponding bus or boat trips. Meals can be ordered online or by telephone +47 40 00 15 34. The booking office is open Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Booking deadline is 48 hours prior to departure.
See togservice.no for more information
Information about luggage and porter services serving NSB trains, please visit porterservice.no
A selection of promotional photos for the purpose of national and international marketing of NSB, publicising Europe's most spectacular train journeys, and promoting Norway as a travel destination.
You may use these photos free of charge as long as their use is in accordance with the above objective. Please contact Wenche Berger or Johanne Meyer at NSB if you have any queries regarding their use.
All photographs used must be credited in accordance to the information given in connection to each photograph. Such credit in our terms means a text as for example "NSB / The Rauma Railway / Photo: Rune Fossum".
The Rauma Railway (Raumabanen)
Photo: Leif J. Olestad